- President George H.W. Bush is recovering in a Texas hospital where he was admitted and placed in intensive care after suffering an infection.
- "Smallville" actress Allison Mack, who was arrested last week for her role in a sex cult, had apparently tried to lure Emma Watson and Kelly Clarkson into the club.
- Oops. A reporter who covers the Golden State Warriors was caught on video taking a security guard's jacket following a practice in San Antonio last week.
- Pete Rose's estranged wife says the baseball legend is deep in debt to casinos and the IRS.
- The net neutrality repeal has taken effect.
- What's Jeff Bezos home in Washington, DC, like? Well, it's 29,600 square feet, a former museum... he's doing a $12 million remodeling job right now with the end result including 25 bathrooms and a whiskey cellar.
- Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec welcomed twins into the world on Monday.
- Melania Trump had the option of using any of the presidential China in the White House collection for last night's state dinner with the first couple of France... and she chose the Clinton China.
- Verne Troyer had three times the legal limit of alcohol in his system when he was rushed to the hospital last week.
- Madame Tussauds in New York City unveils a new wax figure of Melania Trump today.
- Amazon Prime members with a compatible 2015 or newer Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac or Volvo can now use Amazon Key -- the service that allows a delivery person to leave a package inside your home without a key -- to have packages delivered inside their vehicle.
- Burger King co-founder David Edgerton died last week at age 90.
- The Jaguars will become the first NFL team to have a dog park at their stadium.
- Brandon Helmick used his body to shield his girlfriend, Mykenzie Lane, during the Las Vegas shooting last year. Last Friday night, he popped the question, she said yes and the two will get married August 3.
- If you like to plan ahead, next year's Oscars will be on February 24.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Of Course Abe Lincoln Owned This Hat! Sure He Did! It could be a $6.5 million hat- or not. It seems the crown jewel of the Abraham Lincoln...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...