- You line the inside of your purse with aluminum foil at an all-you-can-eat buffet.
- You've ever eaten noodles and ketchup.
- You unroll 2-ply toilet paper for the extra roll.
- You re-use Q-tips.
- You cross out names on greeting cards and send them to others.
- You've ever put new soles on your flip-flops.
- You buy an outfit for a special event, and then return it.
- You sharpen a pencil until you hit the eraser.
- You buy birthday presents at garage sales.
- Anyone in your family still owns a Yugo.
- You've ever crashed a wedding reception.
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CHEAPSKATE WHEN
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...