- 98% of men say listening to music keeps them sane
- 68% of men have lined up at a concert venue last year
- 30% of men exited a concert with their ears ringing
- 54% would like to plug their ears when musicians spout political views during the show
- $199 is the amount those guys spend annually on tickets and merchandise
- 72% of men still listen to the same music they did when they were teenagers
- 29% of guys went crazy when one of their favorite bands broke up
- 22% of reformed pop fanatic would rather forget the first album they ever bought
- 60% of men listen to music every day for an average of 2 hours and 58 minutes
- 61% of men have used a favorite playlist to set the mood
- 22% of men would not date someone with vastly different musical taste
- 40% of men keep the music thumping during sex
- 60% of men would rather sacrifice a year of nookie than give up their tunes
- 14% of men still buy vinyl
- 94% of men listen to music while exercising
- 17% of men's workout soundtracks include Madonna songs
- 94% of men listen to music to psych themselves up for any kind of challenge
- 5% of men have music related tattoos
- 8% of men cry when they hear "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M.
- 31% of guys think the lyrics are more important than the music
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
YOUR MUSICAL NUMBERS
Men's Health magazine's found out how The Above-Average Guy gets his groove on:
(Men's Health) Your day is fraught with peril from the dumb phone that bloops while you are driving to the NSFW website that beckons at ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...