- A recent study says that if you can't stand your neighbor, you are more likely to have a heart attack.
- 51% of people said they would rather have jury duty than give up coffee for a week.
- A recent survey found that 38% of people would rather clean their bathroom than have to make up another password.
- More Americans had pizza for dinner in the past year than any other food.
- Half of us haven't changed our voicemail message in three or more years.
- People said the number one thing they held on to from an old relationship was pictures. The second was ticket stubs.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...