- A recent study says that if you can't stand your neighbor, you are more likely to have a heart attack.
- 51% of people said they would rather have jury duty than give up coffee for a week.
- A recent survey found that 38% of people would rather clean their bathroom than have to make up another password.
- More Americans had pizza for dinner in the past year than any other food.
- Half of us haven't changed our voicemail message in three or more years.
- People said the number one thing they held on to from an old relationship was pictures. The second was ticket stubs.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...