- 28% of workers have committed this fashion faux pas by forgetting to remove a tag from a new clothing purchase.
- During your life, you'll blink about 513 million times, sneeze 70,000 times, laugh out loud 290,000 times, sweat out 74,000 gallons of water and spend over 27 years of your life sleeping.
- Women’s Health says that women who hold onto clothes that are too small too long and it can cause overeating or skipping the gym.
- 14% of bosses have driven by a sick employee's home to see if their car was there.
- One out of 11 people claim they actually don't have a friend.
- 30% of adults admit they've gotten dressed while driving to save time.
Monday, February 20, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...