- 25% of married people surveyed would divorce their spouse if they won the lottery.
- During your life, you'll spend two-and-a-half years cooking, and over three-and-a-half years eating. You'll eat about 35 tons of food, which is like seven elephants.
- 25% of us have never been inside our next-door neighbor's house.
- An analysis of studies reveals student performance can actually be influenced by the way a classroom is decorated in the classroom.
- 47% of women purchase makeup when they are feeling down.
- About half the population believes their hair is their most attractive feature.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...