- 25% of married people surveyed would divorce their spouse if they won the lottery.
- During your life, you'll spend two-and-a-half years cooking, and over three-and-a-half years eating. You'll eat about 35 tons of food, which is like seven elephants.
- 25% of us have never been inside our next-door neighbor's house.
- An analysis of studies reveals student performance can actually be influenced by the way a classroom is decorated in the classroom.
- 47% of women purchase makeup when they are feeling down.
- About half the population believes their hair is their most attractive feature.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Johnny Cash's Family Slam White Nationalists Wearing Cash Shirt Johnny Cash's children want the world to know that the "Man i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...