- You have a better chance in getting into Harvard than becoming a Delta Airlines flight attendant.
- You'll take 218 million steps, and walk 113,000 miles in your lifetime. That's like walking around the entire planet four-and-a-half times.
- 1 in 4 adults has a stuffed animal in their bed.
- 30% of people say their most embarrassing moment happened when they were at their wedding.
- Approximately one in five men refer to their wife as "the boss" when talking with other guys.
- Over half of the people who have a sunroof have never used it.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Netflix is the new King of TV, picking up 112 Emmy nominations... more than any other network. The last operating Sears store in Chicago ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...