- You have a better chance in getting into Harvard than becoming a Delta Airlines flight attendant.
- You'll take 218 million steps, and walk 113,000 miles in your lifetime. That's like walking around the entire planet four-and-a-half times.
- 1 in 4 adults has a stuffed animal in their bed.
- 30% of people say their most embarrassing moment happened when they were at their wedding.
- Approximately one in five men refer to their wife as "the boss" when talking with other guys.
- Over half of the people who have a sunroof have never used it.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
On this date in 1767, the Mason-Dixon Line was created... which lead to the invention the following week of Mason-Dixon Line Dancing. On thi...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...