- Spiritual harmony -- This different from shared religious affiliation. It has to do with the larger context within which you perceive your life to be lived.
- Verbal intimacy -- Make sure you are able to share your feelings at the level at which you both feel comfortable.
- Energy level -- If you are an early morning riser and your mate likes to sleep until noon, you've got yourself a problem.
- Ambition level -- Match up your career goals.
- Expectations about roles -- Make it clear what you want and what you are willing to do or not do within the relationship. If you are a woman who plans to quit your job after marriage and your guy likes two-income living, get out now.
- Interests -- If you like to work crossword puzzles every night and your date wants to socialize and dance till dawn, forget it.
- Personal habits -- If you're messy, marry another messy person.
Friday, February 17, 2017
FIND YOUR SOULMATE
Here's a list of things to look for when trying to find your soul mate, according Neil Clark Warren, author of "How To Tell If Someone Is Worth Pursuing In Two Dates Or Less."
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for the following restrictions as paving takes places at Interstate 10 and ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...