- People sharing too much information about themselves: 36%
- Others posting information about you or pictures of you without first asking permission: 36%
- Other people seeing posts or comments you didn't mean for them to see: 27%
- Temptation or pressure to share too much information about yourself: 24%
- Pressure to post content that will be popular and get lots of comments/likes: 12%
- Pressure to comment on content posted by others in your network: 12%
- Seeing posts about social activities in which you were not invited or included: 5%
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
I DON'T WANT TO KNOW
When it comes to Facebook, we love posting photos (especially of children and kittens) and reading our friends' gossip. But there are certain things we really, really don't like about Facebook and topping that list is TMI. 36 percent of those polled by the Pew Research Center said they "strongly dislike" it when people share too much information about themselves. We don't need to hear the dirty details of your divorce or a gory description of your recent surgery. Here are the seven things we hate about Facebook:
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...