- Noise-cancelling headphones or earplugs to drown out loud airplane engine noises.
- USB cable to (slowly) recharge your phone or tablet at your seat.
- USB battery pack to recharge various mobile devices.
- Camera or your phone so you can capture those incredible images out the window.
- An extra layer, such as a long-sleeve pullover.
- A travel pillow for a more comfortable rest.
- An eyemask for better shut-eye.
- A pen with blue or black ink so you can fill out the customs forms that are passed out on every international flight.
- Your passport.
- Addresses where you're staying on your trip. You will be asked this by at least one official, so have the information ready.
Monday, February 27, 2017
THINGS TO BRING ON INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
If you're flying abroad, you need to be prepared for a longer flight than usual -- six hours to 24 hours, depending on where you're headed. Experienced flyer Geoffrey Morrison, a contributor to Forbes magazine, has helpfully produced a list of 10 things you should pack in your carry-on bag and keep with you at all times. That is, these items should not be stored in the overhead compartment because you will need them during the flight. Here are ten things to always bring on long-haul flights:
KHIL 98.1 FM and 1250AM are looking for a Radio Sales Person in Willcox. This position requires interacting with the public representing KHI...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...