- Kate McKinnon from SNL is going to provide the voice for Mrs. Frizzle in a Netflix reboot of "The Magic School Bus."
- They're saying that some women are so upset about Nordstrom dropping Ivanka Trump's fashion line that they're cutting up their Nordstrom cards. Know anyone?
- Blondie and Garbage are going to tour together this summer in a "Rage and Rapture Tour."
- Mike Tirico is going to replace Bob Costas as NBC's Olympics Primetime Host.
- Singer Al Jarreau sent out an email to ticket holders and announced that he's done touring for good.
- There's an uptick in people taking funeral selfies -- selfies with an open casket in plain view behind them. Ew.
- Michael Jackson's mother Katherine has claimed that she was abused for years by her nephew, Trent Lamar Jackson.
- CBS This Morning co-host Charlie Rose underwent surgery yesterday to have his aortic valve replaced.
- Domino's has launched a wedding registry, so couples can register their love for pizza.
- Golfer Jordan Spieth lashed out at professional autograph collectors the other day, calling them "scums."
- And now it's up to three New England Patriots who are going to say "No thanks" to the traditional White House championship visit, because of President Trump.
- San Francisco is going to be the first city in the country to offer free City College tuition to all of their residents, regardless of need.
- Starbucks is offering employees free legal advice in the wake of the travel ban.
- GM has sold 10 million cars in a year for the first time ever. The biggest increase came from sales in China.
- The Merriam-Webster dictionary has added over 1,000 new words this week, including the word "photobomb."
- According to a new survey, almost a third of people say their co-workers spend more time talking about politics than business.
- Christie Brinkley's ex, Peter Cook, is dating a 21-year-old college sophomore. He's 58.
- Aretha Franklin has announced this will be her last year of performances. At the end of 2017, she's retiring.
- The largest IKEA store in America opened up in Burbank, California, on Wednesday.
- Mark Cuban says Trump probably won't last four years. Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson says Trump probably won't last four years. What do they know that we don't?
- Ashley Judd and Madonna are promoting the idea of a "Day Without Women," where all women would stay at home and make the world go on without them.
Friday, February 10, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...