- A study found that you spend 377 hours a year preparing meals by making breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. (62 hours making breakfast. 94 hours making lunch. 213 hours making dinner. And eight hours making snacks.)
- When it comes to driving, women are better at using turn signals than men.
- 40% of people consider pizza the top "cheat" meal while trying to lose weight.
- 30% of people in a Yahoo! survey said they would give up dessert for a year to have a nice smile.
- 20% of women in a recent survey said if they're being honest, they will admit, they have prayed before stepping on a scale.
- 56% of brides won't book a wedding venue unless it has good Wifi.
Monday, September 11, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
(GoodTherapy.org) The freedom summer offers to children can feel like a prison to parents, who may spend the summer on an endless search for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...