- A study found that you spend 377 hours a year preparing meals by making breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. (62 hours making breakfast. 94 hours making lunch. 213 hours making dinner. And eight hours making snacks.)
- When it comes to driving, women are better at using turn signals than men.
- 40% of people consider pizza the top "cheat" meal while trying to lose weight.
- 30% of people in a Yahoo! survey said they would give up dessert for a year to have a nice smile.
- 20% of women in a recent survey said if they're being honest, they will admit, they have prayed before stepping on a scale.
- 56% of brides won't book a wedding venue unless it has good Wifi.
Monday, September 11, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...