DID YOU KNOW?
- A study found that you spend 377 hours a year preparing meals by making breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. (62 hours making breakfast. 94 hours making lunch. 213 hours making dinner. And eight hours making snacks.)
- When it comes to driving, women are better at using turn signals than men.
- 40% of people consider pizza the top "cheat" meal while trying to lose weight.
- 30% of people in a Yahoo! survey said they would give up dessert for a year to have a nice smile.
- 20% of women in a recent survey said if they're being honest, they will admit, they have prayed before stepping on a scale.
- 56% of brides won't book a wedding venue unless it has good Wifi.