- A new survey found 47% of women say they struggle with picking out what to wear to work most days.
- A recent survey says the best time to interview for a job is between 9-11am.
- 63% of people who like to vacation in the winter, said the boss calling would absolutely ruin their vacation.
- 47% of men have accidentally said "I love you" with a new girlfriend.
- It's twice as likely that you'll complain in the afternoon at work, than it is in the morning.
- Women pride themselves in the unique skill of having a sixth sense.
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Woman Told: You Will Be Killed - And She Is Emma Kelty was traveling through Brazil's northern region on a mission to kayak the 4,000-mi...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...