- A new survey found 47% of women say they struggle with picking out what to wear to work most days.
- A recent survey says the best time to interview for a job is between 9-11am.
- 63% of people who like to vacation in the winter, said the boss calling would absolutely ruin their vacation.
- 47% of men have accidentally said "I love you" with a new girlfriend.
- It's twice as likely that you'll complain in the afternoon at work, than it is in the morning.
- Women pride themselves in the unique skill of having a sixth sense.
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Buh-Bye Kraft American Singles Kraft American Singles have been a staple in US kitchens for decades, but may not be for much longer. It seem...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...