- A new survey found 47% of women say they struggle with picking out what to wear to work most days.
- A recent survey says the best time to interview for a job is between 9-11am.
- 63% of people who like to vacation in the winter, said the boss calling would absolutely ruin their vacation.
- 47% of men have accidentally said "I love you" with a new girlfriend.
- It's twice as likely that you'll complain in the afternoon at work, than it is in the morning.
- Women pride themselves in the unique skill of having a sixth sense.
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...