- A survey by Men's Health found that 49% of men would approach a woman if she smiles at them, but only 1% of men said they would approach a woman if they ignore them.
- 11% of adults still drink YooHoo just like they did when they were kids.
- Three percent of people have cracked a tooth on an unpopped popcorn kernel.
- 42% of those surveyed would rather forget their anniversary than lose their cell phone.
- 61 percent of men trim their nose hairs in their 40's.
- 20% of adults in a recent survey said they absolutely could not pass a written driving test if they were asked to do it today.
Thursday, September 14, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...