- A recent survey says that the main things we feel guilty about throwing away are gifts, family heirlooms, clothes we don't wear and greeting cards.
- A study out of Yale found that a key to losing weight could be eating breakfast twice a day. Yale found that a key to losing weight could be eating a small one early, then a bigger one a little later.
- A survey found that 31% of couples have never gone on a romantic trip together. The survey also found 59% of people spend less than 10 hours a week with their significant other.
- In a relationship survey, 17% of people say their partner annoys the heck out of them when they talk in their sleep.
- 83% of people say they've recently gotten upset with a friend for spoiling the end of a show or movie.
- According to consumer research, the average lifespan of a vacuum cleaner is about ten years.
- Giant sporting events like the Olympics can increase your risk of having a heart attack because it puts too much pressure on your heart.
Monday, September 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
The average woman will talk on the phone with her mother about 3 times a week, and each time it takes 16 minutes. It's estimated that...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...