- A recent survey says that the main things we feel guilty about throwing away are gifts, family heirlooms, clothes we don't wear and greeting cards.
- A study out of Yale found that a key to losing weight could be eating breakfast twice a day. Yale found that a key to losing weight could be eating a small one early, then a bigger one a little later.
- A survey found that 31% of couples have never gone on a romantic trip together. The survey also found 59% of people spend less than 10 hours a week with their significant other.
- In a relationship survey, 17% of people say their partner annoys the heck out of them when they talk in their sleep.
- 83% of people say they've recently gotten upset with a friend for spoiling the end of a show or movie.
- According to consumer research, the average lifespan of a vacuum cleaner is about ten years.
- Giant sporting events like the Olympics can increase your risk of having a heart attack because it puts too much pressure on your heart.
Monday, September 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...