- It takes over 39,000 gallons of water to make one new car.
- The shark has the greatest "electrical sensitivity" of any animal.
- Three fourths of us have a flashlight but less than half of those don't work.
- Gasoline was once sold in small bottles as a cure for lice.
- The average child runs every day, while the average adult doesn't.
- One in five Americans have never flossed their teeth.
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...