- According to a recent survey, almost half of women say a beautiful house is the ultimate status symbol.
- When women were asked what food reminds them of their husband, one third of them said a potato.
- People relax all the time on weekends, but rarely on weekdays.
- A survey found that 31% of couples have never gone on a romantic trip together. And get this, the average couple only spends seven minutes a day being romantic.
- When it comes to the holidays, almost half of us say that money is no object when it comes to staying in a hotel rather than with relatives.
- According to one study, men can reduce their risk of a stroke by shaving every day.
- When it comes to physical activity, more people end up in the emergency room because they were doing yoga.
Friday, September 29, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...