- If you were in charge of mowing the lawn at the White House, you would need 8 hours to do it.
- A recent study labels men who wear Hawaiian shirts as 'vulgar' and 'inauthentic.'
- 70% of people who say they have self-esteem issues also admit to honking their horn.
- The cost of raising a child has gone up 4% per year since 1960.
- 10% of women say they've hidden snacks in the bedroom and their partner doesn't known about it.
- Three quarters of women find if a man is wearing a gold chain, it's "super tacky."
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Buh-Bye Kraft American Singles Kraft American Singles have been a staple in US kitchens for decades, but may not be for much longer. It seem...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...