- If you were in charge of mowing the lawn at the White House, you would need 8 hours to do it.
- A recent study labels men who wear Hawaiian shirts as 'vulgar' and 'inauthentic.'
- 70% of people who say they have self-esteem issues also admit to honking their horn.
- The cost of raising a child has gone up 4% per year since 1960.
- 10% of women say they've hidden snacks in the bedroom and their partner doesn't known about it.
- Three quarters of women find if a man is wearing a gold chain, it's "super tacky."
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Woman Told: You Will Be Killed - And She Is Emma Kelty was traveling through Brazil's northern region on a mission to kayak the 4,000-mi...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...