- If you were in charge of mowing the lawn at the White House, you would need 8 hours to do it.
- A recent study labels men who wear Hawaiian shirts as 'vulgar' and 'inauthentic.'
- 70% of people who say they have self-esteem issues also admit to honking their horn.
- The cost of raising a child has gone up 4% per year since 1960.
- 10% of women say they've hidden snacks in the bedroom and their partner doesn't known about it.
- Three quarters of women find if a man is wearing a gold chain, it's "super tacky."
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...