- A coffee shop is the number one place people leave their cell phones.
- 17% of women in a recent survey said when they see a guy doing driving a sports car, it's a sure sign of insecurity.
- The average parent spends $400 a year on birthdays.
- Married people suffer from heartburn more than single people.
- According to a Good Housekeeping survey, 59% of people say they still have a VCR somewhere in their house.
- 50% of people in a recent survey said they can't remember their prom song from high school.
Thursday, September 7, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...