- A coffee shop is the number one place people leave their cell phones.
- 17% of women in a recent survey said when they see a guy doing driving a sports car, it's a sure sign of insecurity.
- The average parent spends $400 a year on birthdays.
- Married people suffer from heartburn more than single people.
- According to a Good Housekeeping survey, 59% of people say they still have a VCR somewhere in their house.
- 50% of people in a recent survey said they can't remember their prom song from high school.
Thursday, September 7, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...