- LinkedIn has found that the average person changes jobs four times before they turn 32.
- In a new Parenting.com survey, 66% of parents say 13 years old is a good age to start staying home alone.
- Less than 2% of guys know how to properly fold a dinner napkin.
- Retail studies show that people who are born leaders are the biggest buyers of athletic shoes.
- According to a recent study, you'll argue less with your partner if you dim the lights.
Friday, September 8, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
How soon in a relationship a couple has sex is a very personal decision, but 80% of women and 58% of men say Facebook, texting and other soc...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...