- LinkedIn has found that the average person changes jobs four times before they turn 32.
- In a new Parenting.com survey, 66% of parents say 13 years old is a good age to start staying home alone.
- Less than 2% of guys know how to properly fold a dinner napkin.
- Retail studies show that people who are born leaders are the biggest buyers of athletic shoes.
- According to a recent study, you'll argue less with your partner if you dim the lights.
Friday, September 8, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...