- LinkedIn has found that the average person changes jobs four times before they turn 32.
- In a new Parenting.com survey, 66% of parents say 13 years old is a good age to start staying home alone.
- Less than 2% of guys know how to properly fold a dinner napkin.
- Retail studies show that people who are born leaders are the biggest buyers of athletic shoes.
- According to a recent study, you'll argue less with your partner if you dim the lights.
Friday, September 8, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...