- Frito-Lay, the makers of Doritos, Ruffles and Funyuns, are working on organic non-GMO chips to cash in on their increasing popularity.
- India has crowned their first trans beauty queen.
- An Australian pop star is getting lots of flack for thinking that twerking in a Holocaust museum and taking pictures was a good idea.
- During an interview, Angelina Jolie admitted she "f'ed up with Brad Pitt."
- Rachel Ray has donated $1 million to animals that were affected by Hurricane Harvey.
- New stats show that Americans on average spent more on taxes in 2016 than they did on food and clothing combined.
- The city of Los Angeles has officially replaced the Columbus Day holiday on their calendar with Indigenous People's Day.
- Michelle Wie is recovering after undergoing an emergency appendectomy.
- Bruce Springsteen's Broadway performances have been extended for 10 weeks after the initial schedule sold out in record time.
- New York City has raised the price of cigarettes to $13 a pack, the highest in the nation.
- Aston Martin says it will go completely hybrid with its cars by 2025.
- John McCain will return to the U.S. Senate next week. It's back to work!
- Fox News Channel hires conservative commentator Tomi Lahren.
- Best Buy is apologizing for one of their Houston stores trying to sell a case of water for $42.
- Jimmy Fallon used his down time from The Tonight Show to have surgery on the finger he nearly lost in a freak fall two years ago when his wedding ring caught on a countertop. So he's currently running around with a cast.
- O.J. Simpson said he is looking forward to spending lots of time with his children when he gets out of a Nevada prison in October, but according to a new book, they don't want him around.
Friday, September 1, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...