- Frito-Lay, the makers of Doritos, Ruffles and Funyuns, are working on organic non-GMO chips to cash in on their increasing popularity.
- India has crowned their first trans beauty queen.
- An Australian pop star is getting lots of flack for thinking that twerking in a Holocaust museum and taking pictures was a good idea.
- During an interview, Angelina Jolie admitted she "f'ed up with Brad Pitt."
- Rachel Ray has donated $1 million to animals that were affected by Hurricane Harvey.
- New stats show that Americans on average spent more on taxes in 2016 than they did on food and clothing combined.
- The city of Los Angeles has officially replaced the Columbus Day holiday on their calendar with Indigenous People's Day.
- Michelle Wie is recovering after undergoing an emergency appendectomy.
- Bruce Springsteen's Broadway performances have been extended for 10 weeks after the initial schedule sold out in record time.
- New York City has raised the price of cigarettes to $13 a pack, the highest in the nation.
- Aston Martin says it will go completely hybrid with its cars by 2025.
- John McCain will return to the U.S. Senate next week. It's back to work!
- Fox News Channel hires conservative commentator Tomi Lahren.
- Best Buy is apologizing for one of their Houston stores trying to sell a case of water for $42.
- Jimmy Fallon used his down time from The Tonight Show to have surgery on the finger he nearly lost in a freak fall two years ago when his wedding ring caught on a countertop. So he's currently running around with a cast.
- O.J. Simpson said he is looking forward to spending lots of time with his children when he gets out of a Nevada prison in October, but according to a new book, they don't want him around.
Friday, September 1, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Coffee is the most recognizable smell. Number two is Peanut Butter. According to a recent survey, a firefighter is the most prestigious job ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...