- Hurricane Irma has now made a category 5 storm and is headed towards Florida.
- Colin Trevorrow is no longer directing "Star Wars: Episode IX," Lucasfilm said Tuesday.
- A French court has ordered Closer magazine in France to pay the equivalent of $118,000 in civil damages and a further $107,000 in fines for publishing topless pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge while on holiday in Provence in 2012.
- In Raleigh, North Carolina, a man accused of killing his wife says he did it because he took too much cold medicine.
- The son of Alabama's co-offensive coordinator Mike Locksley was found shot and died a short while later in Baltimore Sunday night. He was 25.
- After spending 665 days whizzing 254 miles above the surface of Earth aboard the International Space Station, Astronaut Peggy Whitson has touched down safely in Kazakhstan.
- Terrell Owens is going to be in the next season of Dancing With The Stars, and will be paired up with Cheryle Burke.
- In the latest issue of Vanity Fair, Meghan Markle says that she and Prince Harry are "in love."
- Lego has cut 1400 jobs due to falling sales, as kids are drawn more to electronic diversions.
- This Friday, Krispy Kreme is bringing back their Pumpkin Spice Donuts but only for one day and while supply lasts.
- Paper parking tickets are on their way out. Several cities are experimenting with digital tickets. Hey, they've got your license number. Check your email or else.
- If you go to Nintendo's website, they say now that Mario is no longer a plumber, but that he WAS one a long time ago.
- Jennifer Lawrence and her latest boyfriend, director Darren Aronofsky, took their romance public at the Venice Film Festival. For those keeping score at home, she's 27, he's 48.
- Sharon Osbourne says that Ozzie cheated on her with six different women and, according to Sharon, "none of them were show ponies."
- Just in time for the holiday shopping season, there is now a Weird Al Action Figure doll.
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...