- One on four of us will appear on TV in our lifetime.
- 40% of adults in a recent survey admit they drink out of a milk carton at home, but only when no one is around.
- One in five men always take a hair-dryer on vacation.
- After money, lunch is the top reward employers give their employees.
- When you're struggling to get through the day, brushing your teeth can boost your energy level by 30%.
- A survey says it takes about 25 years for a person to appreciate their siblings.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Removal of traffic signal light at the intersection of State Route 90 and Buffalo Soldier Trail in Sierra Vista scheduled for April 3
The Arizona Department of Transportation will be removing the existing traffic signal light poles to rewire to the new signal light at the i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...