- One on four of us will appear on TV in our lifetime.
- 40% of adults in a recent survey admit they drink out of a milk carton at home, but only when no one is around.
- One in five men always take a hair-dryer on vacation.
- After money, lunch is the top reward employers give their employees.
- When you're struggling to get through the day, brushing your teeth can boost your energy level by 30%.
- A survey says it takes about 25 years for a person to appreciate their siblings.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...