- One on four of us will appear on TV in our lifetime.
- 40% of adults in a recent survey admit they drink out of a milk carton at home, but only when no one is around.
- One in five men always take a hair-dryer on vacation.
- After money, lunch is the top reward employers give their employees.
- When you're struggling to get through the day, brushing your teeth can boost your energy level by 30%.
- A survey says it takes about 25 years for a person to appreciate their siblings.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Well Somebody's Not Getting a Father's Day Card This Year! Talk about a dysfunctional family! About three months ago, 76-year-old D...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...