- Spending too much money
- Creating a specific holiday budget
- Deciding what gift to buy for whom
- Managing workload to take time off
- Not enough time to shop
- Not enough time for events
- Sending gifts and cards on time
- Taking care of physical well-being
- Relationships with family, friends and co-workers
- Decorating for or hosting a holiday party
Monday, November 6, 2017
THIS MONTH IS
National Stress Free Family Holiday Month -- The number one cause of holiday stress is spending too much money! That's the word from a recent FranklinCovey survey asking over 15,000 customers what causes them stress during the most wonderful time of the year. 87% admitted that holiday activities do cause stress, while 49% confessed to being relieved when it was all over. Here are the top 10 most stressful holiday activities in ranked order of most stressful to least stressful:
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...