- The kiss
- Flowers (giving and receiving)
- Dinner (out; making dinner for/with me; candlelight, wine, music, no kids)
- Holding hands
- The Hug (in bed after the alarm goes off; unexpected)
- Sharing outdoor leisure activities (picnics, beach, ice skating, moonlight swim or drive, fishing, walk in the park)
- Gifts (expensive; diamonds; jewelry; candy; unexpected or surprise gifts)
- Walking (in the evening; at night; in the rain; in the moonlight)
- Touching (hand on knee; pat on shoulder or hand; slight caress; petting; caressing; head in lap or sitting on lap; playing with hair)
Monday, February 12, 2018
THIS WEEK IS
Celebration of Love Week -- February 11-17. A professor at Bowling Green State University has done a number of studies on romantic behavior. He asked adults between the ages of 18 and 79 what the most romantic behavior is -- and here's the top ten:
(GoodTherapy.org) The freedom summer offers to children can feel like a prison to parents, who may spend the summer on an endless search for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...