- A poll of 1000 adults reveals that most people get impatient and will only wait on hold for one minute.
- The average guy spends $107 on dry cleaning every year.
- 45% think you should wait until age 25 to get a credit card.
- About 42% of us turn on a night light before bed.
- According to a USA Today survey, most people say they are afraid the garbage disposal in their own house.
- The hair is considered to be the least destructible part of the human body.
- A recent study says that being unable answer your phone can cause you stress and anxiety.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
(1985) In his Saturday radio address, President Reagan accuses Congress of thwarting his administration's efforts to run the government ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...