- A recent study found couples who have brothers and sisters are more likely to have happier marriages.
- 70% of women think that men over the age of 35 look ridiculous when they wear their hat backwards.
- One in ten women love their pet more than their partner?
- Men are five times more likely to get struck by lightning.
- Once you hit 80, you will live longer if you have a job.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1922 WSB in Atlanta is the first radio station to feature country music. In 1930 WEAF in New York broadcasts the first opera directly f...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...