- If you adopt a kitten this year, it will cost you roughly $4,300 during its lifetime.
- Experts recommend it's good for your weight to go for a walk in the morning.
- 39% of us have trouble falling asleep on a Sunday night.
- According to Yahoo Jobs, 4 out of 10 employees worry most about someone looking at their Internet browsing history.
- Houses next to a cemetery take longer to sell, but bring in up to 10% more money than comparable properties when they do sell.
Friday, March 24, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...