- If you adopt a kitten this year, it will cost you roughly $4,300 during its lifetime.
- Experts recommend it's good for your weight to go for a walk in the morning.
- 39% of us have trouble falling asleep on a Sunday night.
- According to Yahoo Jobs, 4 out of 10 employees worry most about someone looking at their Internet browsing history.
- Houses next to a cemetery take longer to sell, but bring in up to 10% more money than comparable properties when they do sell.
Friday, March 24, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
18% of people say clearing your throat is the most annoying sound ever. In a recent survey, 42% of teenagers claim they can text while bl...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...