- If you're 60 or older, you've lost about half of your taste buds.
- If you're keeping a close eye on your calories, you'll be glad to know that watching a scary movie burns about 320 calories.
- 20% of people say they call themselves at least once a week to find their phone.
- According to a recent survey, 1 out of 3 married women were disappointed in how they were proposed to.
- Almost 10% of households in America don't have a car.
- Including hot sauce in your diet will help you burn more calories.
Monday, March 27, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...