- 92% of British women rarely or never visit a dermatologist.
- 80% of women in South Africa wear fragrance every day.
- 80% of Chinese women don't wear fragrances.
- 73% of Australians would choose to shell out for body massages if money were no object.
- 52% of Koreans would choose to shell out for skin lightening treatment if money was no object.
- 38% of people in China say they use teethe whitening treatments.
- 38% of women in India say they own zero skin care products.
- Women in Germany and Italy say mascara is their most essential beauty product.
- Argentine and Canadian women are the most satisfied with their looks.
- Japanese and French women are the least satisfied with their looks.
Monday, March 13, 2017
I'M SO PRETTY
Women's Health details how women around the globe look good:
In 1960 Dion and the Belmonts break up. In 1960 "New Orleans" by Gary U.S. Bonds enters the U.S. top 40 chart. In 1960 "...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...