- 92% of British women rarely or never visit a dermatologist.
- 80% of women in South Africa wear fragrance every day.
- 80% of Chinese women don't wear fragrances.
- 73% of Australians would choose to shell out for body massages if money were no object.
- 52% of Koreans would choose to shell out for skin lightening treatment if money was no object.
- 38% of people in China say they use teethe whitening treatments.
- 38% of women in India say they own zero skin care products.
- Women in Germany and Italy say mascara is their most essential beauty product.
- Argentine and Canadian women are the most satisfied with their looks.
- Japanese and French women are the least satisfied with their looks.
Monday, March 13, 2017
I'M SO PRETTY
Women's Health details how women around the globe look good:
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...