- His name is My-King Johnson, he's 6-4, 225-pounds and when he plays football next season at the University of Arizona, he'll be the first openly gay scholarship player in major-college football history.
- Lady Gaga has confirmed that she will replace Beyonce at Coachella, who had to drop out as a headliner due to concerns about her pregnancy.
- One of the world's largest marijuana festivals, which is expected to be held this week on tribal land outside of Las Vegas, is facing a shutdown by the feds.
- Apparently Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry have called it quits.
- Midway through rehearsals for the Oscars on Sunday, Jimmy Kimmel had just walked off the stage when two 25-foot pieces of stage fell to the floor. Had he been on the stage, we might have had a substitute host that night.
- 250 women and men are suing the company that owns Kay Jewelers and Jared Galleria of Jewelry, claiming that female employees were routinely sexually harassed, paid less and passed over for promotion.
- Heather Morris from "Glee" (she played Britney S. Pierce) is among the celebs announced for the next round of "Dancing With The Stars."
- Lily Allen has quit Twitter after she received horrific abuse from trolls over the tragic death of her son.
- Neil Fingleton, the 7-foot 7-inch actor who played the giant Mag the Mighty in "Game of Thrones" has died at 36.
- White House counselor Kellyanne Conway caused an uproar for making herself at home in the Oval Office, where she was photographed kneeling on a sofa. She had her shoes on, as she kneeled on the couch in the oval office.
- When Warren Beatty was asked for the envelopes that caused all the confusion at the Oscars Sunday night, he refused. He's still got 'em.
- Bob Harper, the host of "The Biggest Loser" suffered a major heart attack 2 weeks ago that left him unconscious for 2 days.
- A new study claims that excessive sleeping on a regular basis may predict the onset of dementia.
- According to a Canadian study, a DNA test showed only half of Subway's oven-roasted patty is made with real chicken.
- Australian eyebrow-artist to the stars Sharon-Lee Hamilton was flown from Sydney to Los Angeles to tend to a select few celebrities' brows before the 2017 Oscars, including Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire.
- In Hawaii, lawmakers are considering a bill that would allow doctors to prescribe a home for the homeless.
- Mahershala Ali's win for best supporting actor Sunday night marked the first time that a Muslim actor had won an Academy Award.
- Lisa Kudrow has shot down the hope of a "Friends" reunion. According to Lisa, "I don't want to look at a middle-aged me."
- That dress you saw Jennifer Aniston in Sunday night at the Oscars was first worn by Jennifer Lopez.
- Bill Gates admits that his favorite food is a McDonalds Big Mac.
- "Modern Family" wraps up shooting season 8 on Friday. The challenge -- all of their contracts expire. Will there be a season 9?
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
In December we will be opening the Desert Radio AZ “Video & Audio Podcasting Studio,” in Bisbee, Arizona. This facility will offer the p...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...