- Still a bit surprised the Texas traded away Osweiler to the Cleveland Browns.
- "Game of Thrones" will return to HBO on July 16th to begin season 7.
- Tinder reportedly has a secret version called "Select" for elite users of the dating site, including the wealthy, celebrities and very good looking.
- One Alabama radio observed "International Women's Day" last week by playing only songs by men on their station for the day.
- Flavor Flav was seen cheering on his cousin who plays for Penn State at the Big Ten Tournament.
- eBay claims that their new Google Home chatbot can tell people how much their stuff is worth.
- Accusations of priests involved in sex orgies, porn videos and prostitution have emerged from several Catholic parishes in Italy.
- They've made the largest onshore oil discovery in Alaska in 30 years.
- South Korea's Constitution Court ruled to uphold the impeachment of President Park Geun-hye on Friday morning, making her the first democratically elected president to be removed from office in the country's history.
- Radio Shack is closing 187 more stores this month.
- Since 2007, astronomers have noticed 20 or so of these Fast Radio Bursts, or FRB's. There are at least a few scientists who believe they may actually be generated by advanced alien civilizations, as a way to accelerate interstellar spacecraft to tremendous speeds.
- There's talk that Arnold Schwarzenegger is considering a run to become a U.S. Senator from California. Think he would win?
- O.J. Simpson could be out of prison as soon as October and on reality TV before the end of the year.
Monday, March 13, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
British singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran's new album "÷" became the fastest selling by a solo male artist in British chart history on Friday.
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...