- Hasbro, the maker of the board game Monopoly, announced the results of a poll in which fans chose the tokens that will appear in the next generation of the game: a Rubber Ducky, a T-rex and a Penguin.
- Legendary Chuck Berry died Saturday at age 90. He was the first inductee into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Because of the current bread shortage in Venezuela, the government has taken over all of the country's bakeries.
- we lost some giants over the weekend. The legendary rock 'n roller Chuck Berry died, at age 90. And equally legendary New York City columnist Jimmy Breslin passed away at age 86.
- Parents at a Florida school called Innovation Park Middle School want the name changed because of the acronym "IPMS."
- An Oregon woman is being accused of leaving seven children at her home day care center while she went to a tanning booth.
- Netflix is dumping it's 1-through-5 movie rating system and switching to a thumbs-up/thumbs-down system.
- One hundred dollars is not a lot of money. Save it every week, however, and invest it in a retirement account that earns a conservative 6%, and keep doing this for 30 years, and you will have $435,557. In 40 years, you will have more than twice that. And that is a lot of money.
- Ben Affleck revealed he went to the Oscars with a sober coach.
- Hillary Clinton said to be considering a run for New York City Mayor.
- Amanda Seyfried and her boyfriend Thomas Sadowski decided to elope. Congrats are in order.
- Former USC and Raiders quarterback Todd Marinovich pleaded guilty to charges of public nudity in Irvine, CA.
- Tony Romo's bonus from the Dallas Cowboys for taking seven snaps in 2016 is a whopping $64.11.
- For the remainder of March, Applebee's locations in Texas will accept gift cards or expired coupons -- from anywhere, even non-Applebee's businesses -- to pay for up to 50 percent of your bill.
- You take Jennifer Lopez and have her start dating Alex Rodriguez and you have J-Rod, right?
- Is Kelly Ripa ever going to choose a new co-host?
- Buzz the Bee has been temporarily removed from boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios to point out that bees are disappearing. And, they're giving away 100 million wildflower seeds to people who help the bees.
- A woman on flight from Beijing to Melbourne had her headphones on, when they actually exploded.
- Adult website PornHub offered free snow removal during the blizzard yesterday to people in Boston and New Jersey.
- McDonald's is experimenting with fresh, never-frozen beef at some of its Texas restaurants.
- Mischa Barton is fighting back against an ex-boyfriend she says secretly filmed her and is now trying to sell the sexually explicit video for $500,000.
- Dax Shepherd says he once got into his wife, Kirstin Bell's cell phone and searched for "How to get away with killing my husband" just in the event he ever goes missing, she'll get framed for it. A joke, people.
- Plastic surgeons say they're getting requests from patients who say they'd like to have work done so they can look like Ivanka Trump.
- Then there's the 14-year-old who was wandering around Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas and found a 7.44-carat diamond.
Monday, March 20, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...