- Americans are dying these days with an average of $62,000 in debt.
- If you'd like to go on diving tour of the Titanic in a mini-sub, you'll be able to do that next year for a mere $105,000.
- Donald Trump has made a 2033 Mars mission an official goal of NASA.
- Aaron Rodgers' four-bedroom, three-bath, 4,012-square-foot abode in Suamico, WI, is up for sale. The price: $424,900.
- Alaska Airlines is planning to retire the Virgin America name by the end of 2019.
- Tomorrow is the public service for Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher at their Forest Lawn graves in Hollywood.
- Donald Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone has a tattoo of Richard Nixon across his shoulders.
- Ebony Banks, a senior at Alief Hastings High School in Houston, is battling stage 4 of a rare form of cancer. But that Facetime call from Beyonce` the other day -- yes, THE Beyonce`--was a real morale booster.
- Under legislation inspired by former 'Jersey Shore' reality TV star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi, no more than $10,000 of state money could go to pay speakers at New Jersey's public universities. This after Snooki was paid $36,000 in 2011 to speak at Rutgers University.
- Willie Nelson continues to insist that he's not dead yet.
Friday, March 24, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...