- NFL owners approved the Oakland Raiders' move to Las Vegas at the league meetings on Monday. Owners voted 31-1 in favor of the move, with only the Dolphins voting against.
- A poll says 43% of French voters are still undecided in the final month before their presidential election.
- Canada plans to legalize recreational marijuana in 2018. An official says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberal government will introduce legislation this spring that is expected to become law by July next year.
- A UK reality TV show sent contestants into seclusion in the Scottish Highlands only to have them return to find the show was canceled.
- Adam Sandler has signed a four-movie deal with Netflix.
- Amy Schumer has backed out of the starring role in the live action "Barbie" movie.
- 59% of U.S. pay-TV subscribers get upset when advertisers use their personal data.
- A 9-foot tall, 1,200 pound statue of Shaquille O'Neal was unveiled at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- UCLA freshman Lonzo Ball declared for the NBA draft following the team's loss to Kentucky over the weekend.
- Drake ended Ed Sheeran's two week reign atop the Billboard 200 album chart on Monday, selling 505,000 copies of his new album "More Life."
- There's a report that NASA has invented an age-reversing pill that would give to astronauts traveling to Mars.
- "Saturday Night Live" star Michael Che says he stands by his comment he made about Boston, when he called it the "most racist city" he has ever visited.
- Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli were married on Saturday afternoon. The "Orange Is the New Black" star, 29, tied the knot with her longtime partner -- a writer on the show -- in an intimate Palm Springs, California, ceremony surrounded by family and friends.
- We're just a month away from the NFL draft.
- The public memorial for Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher last Saturday at Lake Forest Park included an appearance by R2-D2.
- Apparently, this is Prom Dress shopping season.
- The NFL owners are meeting in Phoenix this week, to discuss all things about your favorite teams.
- British Airways has launched Dreamliner service to New Orleans.
- Antonio Banderas is admitting that he had a mild heart attack a couple of months ago... but he's fine.
- It must be Sasquatch season. There's a new video going around that allegedly shows one running through the woods... and in Idaho, a woman crashed her car when she said she saw a Sasquatch chasing a deer.
- There is a new set of emojis that will be released to smartphones in June. This new set will include a hedgehog, a puking face, a brain and a merman.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...