- The Marine Corps is dealing with a nude photo scandal, where photos of nude female cadets were being passed around.
- The town of Centerville, North Carolina, has voted to disband. At least three other towns in North Carolina are considering a similar move.
- The city of Portland, Maine, is looking at paying panhandlers $10.68 an hour if they're able to work.
- Turner Classic Movies host Robert Osborne died yesterday at the age of 84.
- General Motors is selling its unprofitable European car business to the makers of Peugeot.
- Julianne Hough's bachelorette party was last weekend, so you apparently weren't invited.
- Actor Danny Masterson, who appeared in sitcom That '70s Show, is reportedly being investigated by the LAPD after allegations that accusations of sexual assault were covered up by the Church of Scientology.
- So Arnold Schwarzenegger said he quit "Celebrity Apprentice," while President Trump said he was fired by ratings.
- The World Baseball Classic tournament began yesterday.
- First, baseball and golf made some rule changes. Now, hockey is looking at tweaking the blue line/off-sides rule.
- Nike is now offering bras up to 38E in their plus size clothing line.
- A Georgia woman is behind bars after slamming her car into a chicken truck because she is a vegan.
- R.J. Reynolds has been ordered to remove "natural and additive free" from their Natural American Spirit cigarettes.
- A study says the hearing rate loss may double in the U.S. by 2060.
- The Neverland Ranch once owned by Michael Jackson is being sold for $67 million.
- New Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke rode into work for his first day on a horse.
- Taco Bell has announced that it is creating a hybrid of its Quesalupas and Doritos Locos Tacos, called the Doritos Quesalupa Crunch.
- Anthony Silva, the former mayor of Stockton, was arrested while he was returning from a trip to Colombia. An arrest warrant had been issued for Silva on charges of profiteering, embezzlement, misappropriation of public funds and grand theft, among other charges.
- Retired welterweight boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. had one of his cars set on fire during a visit to the United Kingdom.
- McDonald's is going to temporarily pull McFlurry's from their menu, as the current McFlurry machines kept breaking down. So, they're pulling them and putting in brand-new machines.
- Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky has been moved from a maximum-security prison to a medium-security facility in western Pennsylvania.
- A lawmaker in Poland went on the record saying women should earn less than men because they are "weaker and less intelligent."
- A survey says the most popular vehicle for people making more than $200,000 a year is the Ford F-150 pickup truck.
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...