- Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks will star together for the first time in new Steven Spielberg political drama "The Post," according to Variety.
- Turner and Warner Bros. launch a cartoon streaming service called Boomerang for $4.99 a month or $39.99 a year.
- The Mercedes-Maybach G-Class 650 is officially the world's most expensive SUV, with a price tag of around $500,000.
- Cappuccino Twinkies are coming soon to a store near you.
- Pete Davidson has been missing from "Saturday Night Live." He had to conquer some demons. He says he's quit drugs and is happy and sober for the first time in 8 years.
- Fantasia Barrino was forced to cancel a performance in Memphis after suffering second-degree burns from an unspecified accident on Sunday.
- ESPN has some layoffs reportedly in the near future, including some on-air talent.
- The coroner has ruled that George Michael died of natural causes.
- Chance the Rapper is donating $1 million to Chicago public schools and is calling for corporations to follow suit.
- Free tours of the White House resumed yesterday.
- A dangerous category 4 cyclone hit Madagascar yesterday.
- Note to one Connecticut mom: there are lots of things you could put on Facebook live. You have to wonder how showing your 10-year-old driving your car seemed like a good idea.
- A Nevada woman is on the run from the law after it was discovered she was poisoning her now ex-husband's Lucky Charms so that he wouldn't try to have sex with her.
- When Beyonce took Blue Ivy to the premiere of "Beauty and the Beast" last week, little Blue Ivy had on a $26,000 dress.
- The Oakland Raiders have secured financing for a 65,000-seat stadium in Las Vegas, their future home.
- By the way, Adele has confirmed that she and her longtime partner Simon Konecki are married.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...