- If you're planning a long dreamy romantic lunch then you'll probably wear pink because the way you feel when you burst out of bed dictates the color of your clothes.
- White means you feel bossy and obsessively clean.
- Red says you're confident and a blue outfit, then you're sophisticated and cool.
- Yellow or orange shows you're in a generous or dominant mood.
- Wearing green means a tranquil and intellectual feeling has followed you from bed.
- Brown indicates you're ready to get stuck into work.
- And if you've just put on a cerise top, brown knitted skirt, and tartan fluoro tights... Yes? You're really sick kid... go back to bed.
Thursday, March 9, 2017
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY?
Traffic will detour across bridge ramps; drivers should use alternate routes to avoid delays The Arizona Department of Transportation is sc...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...