- Nearly 70% of men say they wish they received more compliments from their partner.
- A survey by Wakefield Research finds that 92% of women say a smile is the most important accessory a bride can showcase on her wedding day.
- Charging their phone costs the average person 60 cents per year.
- Close to 18% of women pray before they step on the scale.
- A Daily Mail survey reveals that 15% of women confine themselves to their office during lunch to avoid shopping.
- 25% of married people say if they won the lottery, they would get a divorce.
Monday, February 12, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
(GoodTherapy.org) The freedom summer offers to children can feel like a prison to parents, who may spend the summer on an endless search for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...