- One in four drivers runs a red light at least once a week.
- The average teenage girl slams a door about 150 times a year.
- 12% of us don't use prescriptions even after we've paid for them.
- According to a survey, the least favorite thing about air travel is taking your shoes off for security search.
- 62% of women wouldn't date a guy who had a ponytail.
- 70% of 5-year-olds can operate a computer mouse but only 10% can tie their shoe.
- Meanwhile, the number one rule in most people's houses is no shoes on the furniture.
Monday, March 5, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Modern Family Twist: Who's Pregnant? First a death, now a new life. Modern Family is clearly doing it all this season, as just a couple ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...