- One in four drivers runs a red light at least once a week.
- The average teenage girl slams a door about 150 times a year.
- 12% of us don't use prescriptions even after we've paid for them.
- According to a survey, the least favorite thing about air travel is taking your shoes off for security search.
- 62% of women wouldn't date a guy who had a ponytail.
- 70% of 5-year-olds can operate a computer mouse but only 10% can tie their shoe.
- Meanwhile, the number one rule in most people's houses is no shoes on the furniture.
Monday, March 5, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
(Men's Health) Your day is fraught with peril from the dumb phone that bloops while you are driving to the NSFW website that beckons at ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...