- Playboy is the latest company to say they're going to deactivate its Facebook accounts and leave the social network amid escalating concerns about the platform's mismanagement of user data.
- How many attended last weekend's March for our Lives rally in Washington, DC? NBC claimed the number was 800,000, while CBS says it was more like 200,000.
- Savannah Guthrie is having a sense of humor about saying "s-" on Today during Wednesday morning's show. She thought her microphone was off. It wasn't.
- Walmart is removing Cosmo from their checkout lines.
- Corey Feldman said on Twitter that he was stabbed Wednesday night and has been hospitalized after what he's calling an "attempted homicide."
- Millennials are changing the way we sleep. Apparently, they don't feel the need for a top sheet.
- Frank S. Page, a prominent Southern Baptist leader, has resigned because of a "morally inappropriate" relationship.
- NBC's Football Night in America broadcast will NOT have Dan Patrick as host when it returns this fall. His contract was over and he said he didn't want to make a 5-year commitment.
- Adam Nimoy, son of the late "Star Trek" icon Leonard Nimoy, and "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" actress Terry Farrell married on Monday. That date would have been Leonard Nimoy's 87th birthday.
- Did you know that George Clooney appeared on the Roseanne show from 1988 to 1991 as Booker Brooks, Roseanne's co-worker and love interest of Jackie? He's turned down the chance to come back to the reboot.
- Paris Hilton had lost her $2 million engagement ring... but it has since been found.
- Caroline Sunshine -- best known for her role as Tinka Hessenheffer on the hit Disney show, "Shake It Up" -- is taking a job in the White House press office.
- Although Chrissy Teigen and Tiffany Haddish aren't saying who allegedly sunk her teeth into Beyonce at JAY-Z's December concert after party in Los Angeles, a new report claims the unnamed celebrity is Love & Basketball star Sanaa Lathan.
- K-Pop fans are mourning the loss of 100% boyband member Seo Minwoo, who was found dead in his home March 25th. He was 33.
- The Windows 10 Spring Creators Update will be available starting April 10.
- Tyra Banks revealed that she had a nose job early in her career.
- Lincoln is bringing back their Aviator model after more than a decade.
- Scientists are now saying that little rubber ducky the kids play with in the bathtub is actually a haven for bacteria and full of germs. Thought you should know.
- New York City may ban employers from sending out work e-mails after hours.
- Starbucks is opening a store in a National Park for the first time at Yosemite.
- A survey says 1 in 5 Americans want the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights to be repealed.
- The Red Sox have baseball's top Opening Day payroll.
- Courtney Love reportedly owes $560,000 in unpaid taxes and says she has gone through $27 million in Nirvana money.
- The new NFL Catch Rule was passed unanimously.
- The Roseanne reboot debuted with 18.2 million people tuned in.
Thursday, March 29, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
(1985) In his Saturday radio address, President Reagan accuses Congress of thwarting his administration's efforts to run the government ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...