It's a mix of decades of popular music. If you're looking for a radio station with a really Retro Feeling! Looked no further! We offer Weird News stories, Chicken Man, The Story Lady and other comic radio series from the past. Plus a few other surprises can pop up in our playlist. Give us a listen and mark us as one of your favorites. Listen with your media player using this url https://streaming.live365.com/a90407
Thanks for Listening! For shout outs call us at Skype 520.226.8832.
Top jobs that burn the most calories:
1. Skindiving (Frogman or Navy Seal)
Female Average Caloric Burn: 908.7 Male Average Caloric Burn: 1091.6
2. Firefighter Female Average Caloric Burn: 681.5 Male Average Caloric Burn: 818.7
3. Steel Mill Work Female Average Caloric Burn: 628.5 Male Average Caloric Burn: 755
4. Forestry Female Average Caloric Burn: 605.8 Male Average Caloric Burn: 727.7
5. Farming Female Average Caloric Burn: 590.7 Male Average Caloric Burn: 709.5
6. Coal Mining Female Average Caloric Burn: 477.1 Male Average Caloric Burn: 573.1
7. Roofing Female Average Caloric Burn: 454.4 Male Average Caloric Burn: 545.8
8. Crab Fishing Female Average Caloric Burn: 340.8 Male Average Caloric Burn: 409.4
9. Construction Worker, Massage Therapist, Elder Care, Garbage Collector and Lawn Keeper (tie) Female Average Caloric Burn: 302.9 Male Average Caloric Burn: 363.9
(Men's Health) Discuss with your partner what should be shared. Then follow these rules: Use it long-distance Using social platforms can help maintain bonds, even when you're a continent away from each other. "Social media facilitates connectiveness," says Rebecca Hayes, Ph.D., who teaches communications at Illinois State University. Don't forget saucy uses of Snapchat. Decide about exes Online contact with former lovers puts sand in the gears of your current relationship. Have a chat about how much contact is too much. Maybe it's a total ban, but "if you say you're not going to be bothered by exes, then don't be bothered by exes," says Hayes. Don't dig too deep This may feel irresistible. But diving down the rabbit hole of her online history can breed jealousy. Keep discoveries in context, says Caleb Carr, Ph.D., of Illinois State University: "Don't take it as a competition." Upside: It could provide nuggets on what
Book discussion group to meet The next book up for discussion by the Cochise College Literary Guild is “Spirit Walk,” written by Cochise College instructor Jay Treiber. The discussion is Nov. 21, 11 a.m. – noon, in the Horace Steele Room in the Sierra Vista Campus Library Building. The Literary Guild club for readers and lovers of books is open to all students and community members. For more information, call 520.515.5499 or firstname.lastname@example.org .