Kiefer Sutherland turns the big 5-0 today. That's right, he's 24 times 2 plus 2!
The former king of Monday Night Television, Ray Romano turns 59 today. He's dropped slightly in popularity so now, not everybody likes him.
Samuel L. Jackson is 68? Really? What's in his wallet? I still haven't forgiven him for "Snakes on a Plane."
Jane Fonda celebrates her 79th birthday today with a very careful workout.
Humbug Day-- You might be a Scrooge if...
- Your only holiday decoration is a rotting pumpkin.
- The treats you leave for Santa include a banana, prune juice, and a venison steak.
- The light display on your roof is in the shape of a middle finger.
- If your idea of Christmas dinner is a 6-pack of Schlitz, a Slim-Jim, and a cheese log.
- If you buy all of your Christmas Gifts in one night, at the same place you buy your gas and cigarettes.
- The star on the top of your tree wears a business suit and answers to the name - "special prosecutor."
- The only stockings you hang by the fireplace are fishnet.
National Flashlight Day -- This isn't real Christmasy, but when it comes to life-saving knowledge, your emergency kit should include a flashlight, battery powered radio, first aid supplies and prescription medicines.