- Make sure you have enough SPF-30 handy for those "brrrr" 75 degree sunny days.
- A supply of clean, long sleeve t-shirts for those chilly winter days.
- Keep your lawnmower sharpened... that "dead, dormant" lawn will still need to be mowed twice a month.
- Fuzzy head covers to keep your driver and 3-wood warm during those frigid 65-degree days on the golf course.
- Charcoal, cold beers and blue & gold board shorts to wear at those NFL tailgate parties.
- Ladies, you may have to drop the hem an inch or so on your mini-skirts to stay warmer at those outdoor happy hours.
- Make sure your strappy sandals straps are at least 3/8" wide. You'll need the extra "warm" toe-coverage when partying on Saturday nights, and those 5-inch stilettos may need to come down to 4-inches... with the occasional sprinkle you won't want to slip and fall on those treacherous sidewalks.
- And most importantly... try to locate the extra sheet for your bed to keep "toasty warm" at night.