DID YOU KNOW?
- It's no secret that the majority of people will take the hotel toiletries when they check out. What is surprising? 1 out of 5 people that do, pull them out when they have guests spend the night.
- A study from the University of Toronto says that when people are interviewed in a brightly lit room they are more honest.
- Moms are more likely than dads to admit they have a favorite child.
- About 40% of office workers need help at work to change their password.
- A poll of U.S. adults reveals that 14% of people say they play video games several times a week or more.