- 68% of American men and women agree that women are better at managing household finances, including managing bills and household spending.
- More than 60% of Americans think men are better at managing investments.
- Men are also almost twice as confident as women (29% vs. 18%) when it comes to investing in the stock market and putting money into retirement accounts.
- 50% of American men and women are more intimidated by investing in the stock market than doing their own taxes (34%), completing mortgage applications (24%), technology (19%) or their in-laws (10 percent).
- Women are 56% more likely to give up sex than men if that move could eliminate their debt.
- When it comes to sex versus chocolate, chocolate wins. Women are less willing to give up chocolate and shopping than they are sex and alcohol to eliminate debt.
- Men are more upset about losing a job (46%) than about an unfaithful spouse (39%) or accumulating debt (34%).
- Women are likely to be more upset about an unfaithful spouse (44%) than losing a job (40%) or accumulating debt (27%).
- Women are more likely to be upset about gaining weight (30%) than accumulating debt (27%).
- Men said they'd be more upset about accumulating debt (34%) than gaining weight (24%).
Monday, April 24, 2017
BE A CHEAP DATE
Ladies, if you really want to make that new guy think you're sexy, be a cheap date. Show him that he doesn't have to spend a lot of money to impress you. A survey sponsored by ING Direct USA that found that 61% of men find a frugal blind date to be both "smart" and "sexy." Want more?
Drivers on Interstate 10 between Benson and Tucson could experience delays this weekend as the Arizona Department of Transportation works to...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...