Most tattooed U.S. city is ?
Of the top 10 major U.S. cities, this is the percentage of residents who have at least one tattoo:
1. Los Angeles: 26 percent
2. San Francisco: 25 percent
3. Chicago, Philadelphia and Houston: 23 percent (tie)
6. Dallas/Fort Worth: 22 percent
7. Boston: 21 percent
8. Washington, DC: 19 percent
9. New York City: 18 percent
10. Atlanta: 15 percent
49 percent of those polled perceive people who have tattoos as being more rebellious. People who have tattoos are seen as less attractive (35 percent), not as sexy (31 percent), less intelligent (27 percent), less healthy (23 percent) and less spiritual (21 percent) than those who don't have tattoos. 24 percent believe that someone who has a tattoo is more likely to do something deviant than someone who isn't inked.