- Great presentation skills: Able to sling the bull
- Good communication skills: Spends lots of time on phone
- Average employee: Not too bright
- Exceptionally well qualified: Made no major blunders yet
- Work is the first priority: Too ugly to get a date
- Active socially: Drinks a lot
- Family is active socially: Spouse drinks, too
- Independent worker: Nobody knows what he/she does
- Quick thinker: Offers plausible excuses
- Careful thinker: Won't make a decision
- Aggressive: Obnoxious
- Uses logic on difficult jobs: Gets someone else to do it
- Expresses themselves well: Speaks English
- Meticulous attention to detail: A nit picker
- Has leadership qualities: Is tall or has a loud voice
- Exceptionally good judgement: Lucky
- Keen sense of humor: Knows a lot of dirty jokes
- Career minded: Back Stabber
- Loyal: Can't get a job anywhere else
Friday, April 28, 2017
CAN I GET A REFERENCE?
If you've ever been in a situation where you have to write a reference letter for someone, be it an employee or a friend, you know how hard it is -- especially if the person doesn't deserve it. That's why this handy list of phrases will help you out:
Johnny Cash's Family Slam White Nationalists Wearing Cash Shirt Johnny Cash's children want the world to know that the "Man i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...