- According to a recent study, eating pizza can reduce your chances of getting cancer.
- One British scientist says that your brain doesn't work as well at 40-thousand feet as it does on the ground.
- According to another recent study, women that breast implants have a much higher risk of having breast cancer.
- Three out of ten people in a recent USA Today survey, admit they run a red light at least once a week.
- 56% of us say we miss our co-workers when we go on vacation.
- In 1982, 20% of men said they didn't like their bodies and nowadays more than 50% of men say they don't care for them either.
Friday, April 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...