- According to a recent study, eating pizza can reduce your chances of getting cancer.
- One British scientist says that your brain doesn't work as well at 40-thousand feet as it does on the ground.
- According to another recent study, women that breast implants have a much higher risk of having breast cancer.
- Three out of ten people in a recent USA Today survey, admit they run a red light at least once a week.
- 56% of us say we miss our co-workers when we go on vacation.
- In 1982, 20% of men said they didn't like their bodies and nowadays more than 50% of men say they don't care for them either.
Friday, April 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
There's Epic Stupidity... And Then There's This! There's stupid, there's epic stupid, and then there's this. Firefight...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...