- 50 percent of Americans have ditched their friends and made up a lie so that they could stay at home and watch TV.
- People in their 50s are more likely to sleep naked in bed than people in their 20s.
- A recent study claims that one in three men have plucked their eye brows while getting ready.
- For a women between the ages of 20-25, their phone goes off on average of 62 times a day.
- On average, men shake hands six times a week. That's more than twice as often as women.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1938 Count Basie records "Jumpin' At The Woodside" for Decca Records. In 1956 Elvis Presley begins work on his first mov...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...