- 50 percent of Americans have ditched their friends and made up a lie so that they could stay at home and watch TV.
- People in their 50s are more likely to sleep naked in bed than people in their 20s.
- A recent study claims that one in three men have plucked their eye brows while getting ready.
- For a women between the ages of 20-25, their phone goes off on average of 62 times a day.
- On average, men shake hands six times a week. That's more than twice as often as women.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...